Monday, February 1, 2010

Awards!




From the lovely Nina at We Adore a Happy Ending, I received the Blogger Buddy award. :)
I'm passing this on to:
•Adriana from Loves to Read
•Sandy from Pirate Penguin
•Nina from We adore a Happy Ending (I know you've already received this award, but you haven't received it from me!)





From the lovely Adriana at Loves to Read, I received The Humane Award. :)
If you are one of the amazing bloggers below who have received this award, you must list a few bloggers that post lovely comments on your blog regularly and generally make your day brighter. (Yes, I may have changed the number because I thought it was too high. xD)
•Melissa from i swim for oceans
•Adriana from Loves to Read (I know you already received this award, but you haven't received one from me!)
•Jennifer G. from the Introverted Reader


Also from the lovely Adriana at Loves to Read and Raila at Get the Books out of the Bookshelves, I received the Bliss Happy 101 Award.
For the Bliss Happy 101 award you have to list 10 things that make you happy.
Here's my list in random order.
1. Seeing my dad, mom or grandmother happy makes me happy.
2. Reading a good book.
3. Visiting my home state (Washington)
4. Reading the gospels and learning more about my Creator.
5. Hiking, running, riding my bike all make me happy.
6. A cloudy, rain, windy day.
7. Music!
8. Watching my three favorite movies over and over; Pride and Prejudice, Penelope, and Stardust.
9. The moon.
10. Maintaining a 4.0 GPA. :)
If YOU, right now, are reading these words, then you have received this award from me. :)

7 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

aww thank you so much! congratulations on your awards! your blog is lovely :)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Yay, congrats on the awards! And I agree a 4.0 (unweighted) GPA makes me happy, but since almost all the classes I'm taking now are AP-level... ugh, my grades are down the drain. hehe. Glad you still have a 4.0 though! :D

Jen at Introverted Reader said...

Congratulations! And thank you!

Rowena said...

How crazy, I'm reading Just Listen right now as well. Cool beans!

Sandy said...

*high fives* congrats on that 4.0 GPA! Someone's a smarty pants! ;) (and I mean that in a teasing, sisterly manner!) <3.

I ended up liking Fallen-but that's just it-I LIKED it, not loved it, which is why I gave it 4/5. Hopefully Torment will give us the answers we both need, lol.

And thank you for the awards! Especially the blogger buddie award-it's so cute! :)

Just Listen! That's my favorite Sarah Dessen book<3. I hope you love it like I did! (or maybe even more)

Adriana said...

Wow! How did I miss this. Thank you so much! That's a really cute award.

I also love cloudy rainy days since we rarely get them.

prashant said...

congratulations on your awards! your blog is lovely :

Work from home India