Monday, June 1, 2009
The first update on these websites are typically meant as an introduction, am I right? Even if I’m wrong, that’s what I’m going for.
My name is Brianne, and I created this website to review books and gush about upcoming book releases. I love, love, love to read and write. I mostly read YA novels, but I do enjoy science fiction whether it’s YA or not.
Writing in general is my life. I love to write reviews, poems, books, short stories, anything. It’s definitely a passion of mine. Now that it’s summer, I have a lot of time on my hands. Which is why I created this website. Here, I can write reviews and meet fellow book lovers. Isn’t the internet amazing? I definitely think so.
Okay, so here’s a little bit about myself:
• I live in a hell hole named Arizona.
• I don’t particularly care for the heat.
• I spent the first seven years of my life living in Washington state.
• I miss it very much.
• I spend most of my free time reading and writing.
• I listen to music while reading and writing.
• I’m a high school student and I take my education seriously.
• My two favorite books are The Hunger Games and The Host.
Not too exciting of a person. ;-)
Leave me a comment if you’d like me to go check out your website. I’d be happy to get to know anyone who stops by. Thanks!